U S Trout Farmers Association Trout Forum & Business Meeting
March 9, 2019 10:30 am -12:30, pm
Come join us at Aquaculture America 2019 in New Orleans for the USTFA Trout Forum and Business Meeting at the New Orleans Marriott. Session Co-Chairs, Jeremy Liley and Charlie Conklin, have put together a great line up of speakers on relevant topics facing the industry. The forum, Business Meeting and the Board of Directors meeting will be held on Saturday March 9th.
Every three years, the Triennial is held somewhere in the United States. For 2019, the Triennial visits The Big Easy! This is the largest aquaculture conference and trade show held in the world with nearly 4000 attendees from over 90 countries and even more countries are expected to have attendees at AQUACULTURE 2019. The Triennial combines the annual meetings of the World Aquaculture Society, National Shellfisheries Association, Fish Culture Section of the American Fisheries Society, and the National Aquaculture Association.
So, be sure to plan on attending the entire conference!
USTFA Trout Forum
· How Wisconsin Trout Health Regulations Evolved – Myron Kebus, Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Fish Health
· Trout Aquaculture Fish Health Subcommittee Update – Charlie Conklin, Big Brown Trout
· Cost of Trout Regulations Update – Carole Engle/Jonathan van Senten, Engle-Stone Aquatic$
· A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships: Spring Salmon’s Internship Program to Address Workforce Readiness in Aquaculture – Jesse Trushenski, Heather Almgren, and Brian Small, Evaqua Farms
· Progress on Possible Changes to the AFS-FHS Blue Book – Bill Keleher, Kennebec River Biosciences
· US Trout Farmers Members and Business Meeting
See the full