The United States Trout Farmers Association (USTFA) is excited to announce the location and dates for our 2023 fall conference!
The conference will be held at the historic Hershey Lodge in Hershey, Pennsylvania (a.k.a. ‘Chocolate Town’) September 12 – 14, 2023.
Built in 1967, Hershey Lodge is a 100,000 square feet estate, located in central Pennsylvania, showcasing the history of the Hershey Chocolate Company and its founder, Milton Hershey.
The amenities the lodge provides are many, and can be viewed in detail here. Below is a short list of resort benefits guests have access to (for free) during their stay:
- Year-round Fun at the Indoor Pool Complex, Hershey’s Water Works At Hershey Lodge
- Family Resort Recreation & Activities
- Up to 3 extra evening hours with Preview Plan during Hersheypark operating seasons
- Admission to Hershey Gardens
- Admission to The Hershey Story’s Museum Experience
- Access to 2 Award-winning Golf Courses
- Preferred pricing to ZooAmerica North American Wildlife Park
- Front gate shuttle service to an exclusive resort drop-off location – just steps away from the front gate of Hersheypark
Following the conference, USTFA is tentatively planning two tours: A tour of USTFA president, Mark Ely’s farm, Limestone Springs as well as a tour of Hershey Chocolate World.
With all the exciting and fun things to do at Hershey Lodge and Hershey Chocolate World, conference goers are encouraged to bring family and friends and stay a few extra days after the conference to experience everything the area has to offer.
Please save the date!