There has been some confusion with the lodging booking link for the USTFA fall conference at the Hershey Lodge. It seems that some dates were temporarily blocked and were not available for booking.
This issue has been resolved and, if you haven’t yet, you can book your lodging by clicking this link. If you have any issues while booking, please reach out to Michael Lee at email@example.com.
Conference Registration Closes Sep 5.
The 2023 USTFA fall conference will be held at the historic Hershey Lodge in Hershey, Pennsylvania (a.k.a. ‘Chocolate Town’) September 12 – 14, 2023. Hosted by Limestone Springs, this year’s fall conference is expected to be a well-rounded and engaging event for anyone and everyone who raises trout!
The USTFA fall conference is a wonderful opportunity to meet fellow trout producers, researchers, vendors, and government officials in a beautiful, relaxed setting. The conference will feature industry speakers, a trade show, banquets, auction, awards, and a tour of USTFA president, Mark Ely’s farm, Limestone Springs as well as a tour of Hershey Chocolate World.
Hershey Lodge Info:
Built in 1967, Hershey Lodge is a 100,000 square feet estate, located in central Pennsylvania, showcasing the history of the Hershey Chocolate Company and its founder, Milton Hershey.
The amenities the lodge provides are many and can be viewed in detail here. Below is a short list of resort benefits guests have access to (for free) during their stay:
- Year-round Fun at the Indoor Pool Complex, Hershey’s Water Works At Hershey Lodge
- Family Resort Recreation & Activities
- Up to 3 extra evening hours with Preview Plan during Hersheypark operating seasons
- Admission to Hershey Gardens
- Admission to The Hershey Story’s Museum Experience
- Access to 2 Award-winning Golf Courses
- Preferred pricing to ZooAmerica North American Wildlife Park
- Front gate shuttle service to an exclusive resort drop-off location – just steps away from the front gate of Hersheypark
With all the exciting and fun things to do at Hershey Lodge and Hershey Chocolate World, conference goers are encouraged to bring family and friends and stay a few extra days after the conference to experience everything the area has to offer.