We’ve got another recipe for you!
Easy Baked Trout Salad
Submitted by Brittany Peachy at Hudson Valley Fisheries
- 2 rainbow trout fillets
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp lemon pepper
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- Green onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp dill
- 1 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- Hot sauce to taste
- Salad mix or bread (to make a salad or sandwich)
View preparation photos and videos on Instagram
- Place trout on a pan lined with parchment. Drizzle trout with olive oil, salt, and lemon pepper. Bake 350 for 10-12 minutes or until it flakes easily.
- Let fish cool, then flake and mix with mayo, full fat Greek yogurt, green onions, dill, everything bagel seasoning, hard boiled egg, and hot sauce
- Serve on your favorite lettuce mix or as a sandwich.